Very well established 180 acre river ranch. Rocking Y Ranch is nestled on the Verdigris River with nearly 2,000’ of frontage. This beautiful retreat offers a 48’x72’ custom built red iron metal shop building with a 28’x48’ overhang equipment shed. The shop building is fully insulated with reinforced concrete, 220 wiring, 4 commercial grade insulated overhead doors, bathroom, stainless steel sink and prep area and covered porch. There is also a 32’x125’ equipment shed with reinforced concrete, 220 wiring and gutters.
There is roughly 2 miles of new fence, posts and corners posted constructed on the survey line. There are 2 permitted septic tanks for the home site and shop building. A reworked natural gas well supplies both the shop and home site. The property offers both rural water and well water.
There are two ponds stocked with bluegill, catfish & largemouth bass with a encapsulated foam, concrete deck, covered boat dock with golf cart accessible walkway. The river itself offers an abundance of wildlife and fishing. This ranch offers great turkey and deer hunting. The grass is comprised of several types of native grasses with both class I & II soils and has been well maintained and is in excellent shape. There are multiple pecan trees lining the watershed to the river.
The ranch is located 45 miles north of Owasso or roughly 1 hour from Tulsa.
1. Rural water tap brought from the 417 road up the length of the driveway to the home site, barn and equipment shed.
2. Permitted septic system (flush and forget it) for home site.
3. Permitted separate septic system (flush and forget it) for the barn.
4. Permitted and drilled water well for home site.
5. Installed new front and back gates.
6. Surveyed property and replaced approximately 2 miles of barbed wire fencing and posts and corner posts. Cleared fence lines of trees.
7. Drained and cleaned out upper pond and stocked it with bluegill, catfish and largemouth bass.
8. Reworked gas well. Trenched new gas line from well to the home site and to the barn.
9. Applied and received approval from OERB to clean up abandoned well site in middle of the south river pasture. Currently on waiting list for the clean up.
10. 2012 installed a new 48’ x 72’ red iron insulated metal barn with concrete floors and 220 wiring and outlets, 4 insulated commercial overhead doors, bathroom with sink and toilet, commercial stainless sink, floor drains, gutters and downspouts, with an attached 28’ x 48’ covered equipment shed.
11. 2013 installed a new 32’ x 125’ red iron metal equipment shed with 220 wiring and outlets with concrete floor, gutter and downspouts.
12. Galvanized frame, encapsulated foam, concrete deck, covered boat dock with golf cart accessible walkway. Located on pond.
13. Complete RV hookup, including, septic, water and 30 amp electrical at home site.
14. Extensive gravel work around buildings and drive.
15. Pine trees planted at home site.
16. Removed and disposed of original home and barn.
17. Extensive dozer and dirt work and clearing off debris and tree removal on property.
Greg Ganzkow @ G7 Ranches 918-381-5656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
North on 169 from Nowata, turn E on E0150 Road, travel 3 miles to N4170 Rd, turn North (left), go .5 mile to sign.